A Floral explosion, reminiscent of Spring. With top notes of clean pungent hyacinth, geranium clusters and jasmine petals blend into a heart of pink peppercorns, sparkling bergamot, and aquatic white tea accords.
The clean base notes of translucent musk, velvet patchouli and golden amber.
You're about to experience an artisan, natural hand poured Eden scented soy wax candle, that's been crafted by hand in small batches in Cornwall.
• Jar - finished in a stunning, simple jar that's gift boxed to make it the perfect gift; up to 40 hours burn time
• Triple Wick - an indulgent centrepiece that comes with a stainless steel lid and is gift boxed; up to 50 hour burn time
F E A T U R E S
• we use natural scented soy wax as this is more environmentally friendly than paraffin wax
• we use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source
• we do not use dyes and our products do not contain parabens (nasty chemicals) or additives
• all of our products are naturally vegan & vegetarian friendly
• we do not test our products (or ingredients) on animals
• all of our products and packaging are completely recyclable; we have also eliminated the use of plastic wherever possible
• we reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint
• our products are IFRA compliant and certified by Trading Standards
Beautifully Handcrafted - Eden - Jar
Working long hours, studying and trying to raise a family resulted in a series of events that would change the lives of Beautfiully Handcrafted in Cornwall founders Ian and Liz Wells.
One morning whilst driving to work Liz was involved in a serious car accident. ‘Being cut out of my car by the fire brigade and blue lighted to hospital not being able to feel my legs was quite possibly the most frightening experience of my life, it made me pause and re-evaluate everything’ - Liz Wells
Thankfully Liz escaped with a few broken bones, but the whole experience haunted her and deeply affected her mental health. The trauma of the accident affected Ian deeply too. Although the full extent of the impact would not be realised until a few months later when he too was hospitalised with a suspected heart attack.
This series of events prompted a complete change in their lives, which would see them move their family to Cornwall.
After they had relocated to South Cornwall, Ian took up photography. It was a hobby that he had always enjoyed but never had any time before. What he noticed was quite remarkable, that the more time he spent outside taking photos and capturing scenes the calmer he felt and his health both physically and mentally began to improve. Liz, seeing the positive impact that the environment was having on Ian, decided that she too would capture the inspiration that came from the beauty of the Cornish landscape and developed a range of candles that she felt captured her own positive experiences of her new-found life in Cornwall.
"I have always loved candles, there is something very special about watching a flame burn in the evening, it is calming and inspiring at the same time! I decided that if Ian was going to take such awesome pictures and make everything look so nice, that I would try to capture the sense of smell and replicate the same sense of calm and inspiration that I have come to enjoy."
We have always said that passion doesn't always translate into a stunning product. In the case of Beautifully Hancrafted in Cornwall it very definietly has. Ian and Liz have produced a stunning range of candles, all with both a wonderful smell and throw. Whatever your choice we are very confident you will be very happy...and maybe just a little calmer.